Watermelon juice||Fresh Summer drink
Watermelon juice is a refreshing summer drink made by using watermelon, rock sugar, salt pepper powder and lime juice within minutes, its healthy delicious which tastes little bit of tangy and spicy and sweet.
Naturally watermelon is sweet to taste and satisfying.
A perfect beverage on hot summers days which refreshes your energy levles and makes you more active.
Watermelon juice improves your digestion system and maintains blood pressure as it contains potassium and magnesium which helps in keeping the blood vessels healthy
Watermelon is juicy fruit which has electrolytes which keeps the blood pressure normal.
Watermelons are packed with fibers and rich in amino acids which are good for heart health.
Summers are here and so are the refreshing and juicy watermelons, one of the most loved summer fruit.
Lets learn how to make my style of refreshing summer drink with watermelon.
I would like to here your comments and feedbacks in my comment section so please drop your comments in the comments section.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Type – Beverage
- Recipe – Summer drink
- Author – Nagajyothi
- Preparation time – 2 minutes
- Total time – 2 minutes
- Makes – 2 full glasses
- Watermelon cubes – 500 gms
- Rock sugar/misri – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 pinch
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Lemon juice/extract – 1 tsp
- Basil leaves – To garnish
Video recipe of watermelon juice
- Cut watermelon into small cubes
- Place them in a juicer.
- Add 1 tsp of rock sugar, 1 pinch of pepper powder, 1 pinch of salt and 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Blend altogether for few seconds.
- Pour the extracted juice in a serving glass/tumbler, garnish with basil leaf and sprinkle a pinch of pepper powder.
- Note: Remove the seeds if you use blender or normal juicer to prepare watermelon juice.